Make A One-Time Payment Instructions
- Visit the Loan Payment Portal and select the “Express Pay” option to make a one-time payment.
- You will be taken to a page that will require you to enter in your membership number, first name, last name, email, and the last 4 digits of your social security number or ITIN. This information will be used to find and verify your account.
- Once you have found your account, select the loan you would like to pay. On the next page enter the type of account you are paying from, the routing number, the account information of the financial institution you are paying from, and the amount you would like to pay.
- Verify your payment information and select “Submit Payment”. You will receive a payment confirmation receipt from Payments@FitzsimonsCU.com to the email you have on file.
- Consider creating an account if you plan on using the Loan Payment Portal to make future loan payments.
Once you’re signed up, you can:
- Automate loan payments on a weekly, biweekly, or monthly basis.
- View a summary of all payments made to your loan(s)
Need more detailed instructions? Check out our step-by-step video tutorial or our written tutorial.
Important Loan Payment Portal Information
- Your login for the Loan Payment Portal is separate from your Fitzsimons online and mobile banking login.
- Our Loan Payment Portal does not accept credit cards or debit cards as forms of payment.
- We recommend for members to not pay off their auto loan through the Loan Payment Portal. Please visit one of our branch locations or give our Communication Center Team a call at 303-340-3343 when you are ready to pay off your loan.